Choose two of the following assignments:
- Click on one of the research resources below (Britannica, KidsInfoBits, or DK Find Out).
- Type in a topic of interest to research (for example: animals, sports, science).
- On paper, Google Docs, or Google Slides create a brief presentation about what you researched.
- Go to Toon Books and read or listen to a story, or read a book you have at home.
- Write a short summary of the book. Just 1-2 sentences about what happens in it. For your summary you can use paper, Google Docs, or a Google Slideshow, or any digital tool you feel comfortable using.
- If you like, use crayons or other art supplies to draw a picture from your book. You can also insert a picture if you are using a digital tool.
- Click on one of the typing websites to practice typing for 10 minutes.
- Click on one of the Made with Code activities to practice coding for 10 minutes.